The tourism industry in Nepal was hard hit by the earthquake in April,2015. A country which used to be one of the most desirable travel destination faced a major blow after the tourists inflow dropped down by 50 %.
Giang Hoang came to Nepal before the quake, was on Nepal when the quake occurred and came back after the quake. Through his blog, he has listed the reasons which will definitely make him come back to this beautiful country in 2016 again.
- For the sake of the postcard worthy scenery which you will recall with glee for the rest of your life.
- The soothing and relaxing sound of the stream calls you back here
- Or the silence of the fog and the lake
- One of the most safe, adventurous and pleasing trail
- To help Nepal revive. Nepal is back on business and the resilient Nepali people are bouncing back
- There is nothing as such as the best season to go to Nepal. Every season has its own perk.
- To experience true liberty and reconnect with the nature
- Mountains, Mountains and mountains forever!!
- A beautiful escape from your hectic schedule. A perfect place to be.
- One of the best places to see the milky way with the backdrop of the mountains.
- Unwind yourself with a glass of beer by the peaceful Lake side in Pokhara.
- Test your limit
- The ultimate romantic destination
- The warm hospitality that always makes you want to stay a little longer.
- Every Dollar counts
- And above all, Nepal needs you more than ever!!