Kalinchowk, residing at a height of 3700m, is an ideal destination for short trek in Nepal. It lies in the eastern part of the country and is renowned for its immense natural beauty. It is also one of the quickest access to the elevation of 3790m from Kathmandu via land transport as well as a popular trekking destination. Kalinchowk trekking belongs to the Rolwaling trekking region and offers spectacular panoramic views of Mount Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Lamjung, Jugal Himal, Shisha Panga, Gauri Shankar, etc.
Charikot, Headquarter of Dolkha, is about 132 kilometers from Kathmandu, and Kalinchowk is about 18 kilometers from Charikot. Local vechiles are not available but can be reserved to reach Kuri from where Kalinchowk temple is about 1 hour hike for regular hikers and can take maximum of 2 hours for others.
- Drive Along the Bhotekoshi river
- The Famous Kalinchowk Temple
- Scenic forests, hills, villages and markets
- Charikot, a famous trade center of the region
- Country Drive from Kathmandu to Charikot
- A steep hike to Kalinchowk hill through the villages, forests
- Panoramic 360 degree view from Kalinchowk hill