Share your Nepal story
and win a trip for two to Nepal
Tell the world about your unique experience in Nepal. What inspired you?
Out of the 10 highest rated stories, a jury will pick a winner!
Stories submitted between August the 1st of 2015 and April the 25th of 2016 qualify.
Before you start writing your story, please take a few minutes to read the instructions.
The story can be submitted on the next page, which is a form containing the following story fields:
- A title (Make it attractive)
- Header image (Attractive image, will be used to promote the image and as header)
- Date (when did you have your Nepal Experience)
- Introduction (Small summary, what did happen, why should we read the story)
- Story Part 1 (Write your story over here, you can divide the story into two parts which will be divided by two images)
- Divider images (Two attractive images which divide part 1 & 2)
- Story Part 2 (optional second part of your story)
- Video (if you have a YouTube or Vimeo video, you can enter the url over here. This video can also be a Nepal story)
- Additional images (if you have extra images, you can upload them over here. We will select 4 or 8 images out of them to show below the story)
- Related Activities (optionally link your story to a type of activity)
- Nepal location (optionally link your story to a location in Nepal)
- Remarks (If you have certain remarks for the Story Editor, you can leave them over here)
There are also some fields which define the author / you:
- First name & Last name (will be mentioned as story writer)
- E-mail (Will be used to notify you when your story has been published. Won’t be mentioned on the site)
- Profile picture (Optional, will be shown with your name)